This amazing Women’s fashion fit t-shirt features page five (5) of the Aztec Codex Borbonicus, a five-hundred-year-old Aztec divination manuscript.
The Borbonicus was painted by Aztec priests before the Spanish conquest of Tenochtitlán (Mexico City), in 1521 A.D. It was used as a calendrical divination tool prognosticating the downfall of the Aztecs during the New Fire Ceremony of 1507 A.D.
Mystics of the Maya is Mesoamerica Reborn!
Participate in the rebirth at Patreon.com/mysticsofthemaya
This shirt is 100% cotton, pre-shrunk to ensure the size and feminine fit are maintained over several washes.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua