This exclusive Aztec Codex Borbonicus T-Shirt for men & women features page fourteen (14) of the five-hundred-year-old Aztec manuscript.
The Borbonicus was painted by Aztec priests shortly before the Spanish conquest of Tenochtitlán (Mexico City), 1521 A.D. It was used as a divination tool and prognosticated the downfall of the Aztecs during the New Fire Ceremony of 1507 A.D. It also demonstrates that the so-called Mayan Calendar, specifically the 260-day Tzolkin, was used by all Mesoamericans including the Aztecs.
Want to learn more about the calendar and how it actually works, or when the end date really is (spoiler alert, not 2012), join us at Patreon.com/mysticsofthemaya
Be quick and grab yourself one, two, or the entire set of 36-t-shirts, each one featuring a page of the mystical Aztec Codex Borbonicus.
Our motto is, "Be original…be informed…be amazing!"
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping