This exclusive Aztec Herbal Medicine Hoodie, features page nine (9) of the “Little Book of the Medicinal Herbs of the Indians”, an Aztec herbal manuscript describing the medicinal properties of various plants used by the Aztecs before the Conquest. This book was translated into Latin and then illustrated from the original text in 1552. Sadly, the original is lost. However, this exquisite surviving copy is the first and rarest scientific text of Aztec botany & herbal medicine in the world.
Wearing this you honor and expose the existence of animistic indigenous health & sciences that have been suppressed for 500-years, and you are participating in the resurrection of indigenous animistic sciences at a time when modern health technologies threaten all human existence.
For a complete education on Maya, Aztec, and other Mesoamerican cultures subscribe at https://www.Patreon.com/mysticsofthemaya
This comfy unisex hoodie is soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece interior for staying cozy. The hoodie has a relaxed fit and is perfect for wrapping yourself up on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland