Feel the heat with this bright and visually stunning reversible bikini! The top is similar in style to a sports bra for extra support and a great look while lounging on sandy beaches or at the pool.
This stunning reversible bikini features different pages from the Aztec Codex Borbonicus, a five-hundred-year-old manuscript. The Borbonicus was painted by Aztec priests shortly before the Spanish conquest of Tenochtitlán (Mexico City), 1521 A.D. It was used as a divination tool in the New Fire Ceremony of 1507 A.D., and it demonstrates how the Mayan Calendar was used by all Mesoamerican cultures, including the Aztecs.
Want to learn more about the Mesoamerican calendar system, how it works, and when it actually ends? Spoiler alert, it was not 2012! Join us at Patreon.com/mysticsofthemaya to find out everything there is to know.
Grab yourself one, two, or the entire set of Aztec Borbonicus reversible bikinis featuring the mystical Aztec Codex Borbonicus. Be original…be informed…be amazing!
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• UPF 38-40
• Cheeky fit
• Finished with a soft, elastic piping material
• Reversible design
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China, Turkey, and Poland
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China