Three Helmeted warriors are encased in black with comb marks on hands and arms and conch shells on fists, deadly fighting weapons.
Looted polychrome vase emerged from a private collection and as a result the vase is of unknown origin. Based on a variety of professional assessments the vase most probably comes from the Petén region (northern Guatemala) and is from the Late Classic period (600-909 AD).
Looking to add culture and flair to your home or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included