Get to know your new favorite tee!!!
This one-of-a-kind all-over-print t-shirt features pages five (5) and six (6) of the Aztec Codex Borbonicus, a five-hundred-year-old manuscript. The Borbonicus was painted by Aztec priests shortly before the Spanish conquest of Tenochtitlán (Mexico City), 1521 A.D. It was used as a divination tool in the New Fire Ceremony of 1507 A.D., and it demonstrates how the Mayan Calendar was used by all Mesoamerican cultures, including the Aztecs.
Learn more about the Mesoamerican calendar system, how it works, and when it actually ends! Spoiler alert, it was not 2012! Join us at Patreon.com/mysticsofthemaya to find out everything.
Grab yourself one, two, or the entire set of Aztec Borbonicus all-over-print t-shirts for Men.
Be original…be informed…be amazing!
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania