Three Helmeted warriors are encased in black with comb marks on hands and arms and conch shells on fists, deadly fighting weapons.
Looted polychrome vase emerged from private collection. As a result the vase is of unknown origin, although most probably it comes from the Petén region (northern Guatemala) from within the Late Classic period (600-909 AD).
Add a wonderful cultural accent and curiosity to your room or office.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Acrylite front protector
• White mat board
• Hanging hardware included
• 21×30cm posters are size A4