Enrich your wardrobe with this amazing luxury long sleeve tee featuring page fourteen (14) of the Aztec Codex Borbonicus, a five-hundred-year-old Aztec divination manuscript.
The Borbonicus was painted by Aztec priests before the Spanish conquest of Tenochtitlán (Mexico City), in 1521 A.D. It was used as a calendrical divination tool prognosticating the downfall of the Aztecs during the New Fire Ceremony of 1507 A.D.
Mesoamerica Reborn! Participate in the rebirth at Patreon.com/mysticsofthemaya
For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a Borbonicus bomber jacket.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US