Blending style and performance, these Shamanism-Inspired Otherworld Yoga Pants for Women, with interior pockets, feature an exotic cross-section of a one-of-a-kind outdoor mural painted by artist Carlos Cea in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico.
San Cristobal de las Casas is located in the Indigenous-controlled Maya territories of ancient Meso-America. Carlos Cea’s work is inspired by five thousand years of Indigenous Maya and Meso-American art, cosmology, and history. Proceeds from every sale financially benefit Carlos directly!
Forget basic black & white. Your wardrobe needs a color wake-up call. The all-over design makes these high-waist yoga pants pop, while the four-way stretch provides total comfort on the move, withstanding even the busiest days or most demanding workouts.
Note: This item wears small, so consider sizing up!
|Waist width, in||13.39||13.58||13.78||13.98||14.17||14.37|
|Hip width, in||16.14||16.54||17.40||18.31||19.21||20.08|
|Outseam length, in||36.81||37.40||37.99||38.58||39.17||39.76|
|Inseam length, in||26.97||27.56||28.15||28.74||29.33||29.92|
• 100% polyester
• Skinny fit
• Outside seam thread is color-matched to design
• White inside seam thread
• Double-layer waistband
• Product Printed and Assembled in the USA from globally sourced parts
• Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfibre yarn
• Raised waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing