A super-blend of exotic style and optimal performance, these Tonalism-Inspired Middleworld-designed Yoga pants for Women, with an inside pocket, feature an exotic one-of-a-kind out-of-this-world cross-section of an outdoor mural painted by artist Carlos Cea in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico.
San Cristobal, or San Cris, is located in the Indigenous-controlled Maya territories of ancient Meso-America. Carlos Cea’s work is inspired by five thousand years of Indigenous Maya and Meso-American art, cosmology, and history. Proceeds from every sale financially benefit Carlos directly!
Forget black & white. Every wardrobe needs gorgeous colors and a truly inspired design. The all-over print makes these high-performance yoga pants pop, while the four-way stretch provides total comfort on the move, withstanding the busiest days, most exotic nights, and the most demanding workouts. These are sure to be your favorite.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• UPF 50+
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Flat seam, cover stitch
• Raised waistband
• Soft, 0.25″ (0.6 cm) wide, clear elastic in the waistband for extra comfort
• Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
• Optional attached inner pocket, 2.76″ × 2.36″ (7 cm × 6 cm) can be sewn into waistband seam
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
This product is made especially for you the moment you buy it. Making products on demand rather than in bulk reduces unnecessary financial risk and material waste. Thank you for making a thoughtful purchase decision!
Following your purchase, you will be exclusively invited to join our Indigenous Mind email list for special product discounts, as well as invite-only access to our ongoing “Indigenous Mind” podcast, blog, and cinematic video experiences that explore authentic Indigenous Maya and Aztec Shamanism, Tonalism, and Nahualism, as the Meso-American peoples understood them (colonial-free).
Activate your Indigenous Mind!
Experience America before the conquest!
Remember, we are all Indigenous!