This potent combination of ultra-vibrant colors and exotic animistic design is a hand-painted Nagualism-Inspired Underworld-designed Yoga pant for Women, with an inside pocket. feature an exotic one-of-a-kind out-of-this-world cross-section of an outdoor mural painted by Meso-American artist Carlos Cea, in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico.
San Cristobal, or San Cris, is a Pueblo Magico located in the Indigenous-controlled Maya-Zapatista territories of Chiapas Mexico. Profits from every sale are shared with the Artist.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• UPF 50+
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Flat seam, cover stitch
• Raised waistband
• Soft, 0.25″ (0.6 cm) wide, clear elastic in the waistband for extra comfort
• Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
• Optional attached inner pocket, 2.76″ × 2.36″ (7 cm × 6 cm) can be sewn into waistband seam
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
This product is made especially for you the moment you buy it. Making products on demand rather than in bulk reduces unnecessary material waste as well as financial risk, allowing me to properly support the artist. Thank you for making a thoughtful purchase decision!
Re-activate your Indigenous Mind!
Experience America before the conquest!